Nissan Check Engine Light Diagnosis
Nissan Check Engine Light Diagnosis Service Las Vegas
Why is my Nissan Check Engine Light On?
We have found at United Nissan of Las Vegas that there are five main causes of your check engine light being on.
- Oxygen Sensor – your oxygen sensor monitors the unburned oxygen in your exhaust system. When the oxygen sensor is faulty, it will cause your engine to burn more fuel than needed.
- Gas Cap – Loose, missing, or damaged gas caps will not seal the fuel system and pressure will be lost.
- Catalytic Converter – your catalytic converter converts harmful carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide. Poor maintenance or other damages can cause your engine to run hot and will cause the check engine light to come on
- Mass Airflow Sensor – faulty sensors often cause the check engine light to come on because the air/fuel blend is inefficient
- Spark Plug Parts – Spark Plug Parts ignite the air/fuel blend. If your spark plug parts go bad, a misfire condition will cause the check engine light to come on
Nissan Check Engine Light Diagnosis with an Expert Technician
As you can see, there are many causes of a Check Engine Light. The best way to identify the root cause and take the right corrective action is to have Nissan Check Engine Light Diagnostics with a factory trained Nissan certified technician. Our expert technicians have vast expertise and special computerized equipment to target the problem and make the right maintenance or repair service.
Schedule Nissan Check Engine Light Diagnostics
When you get sick and need medical care, where do you go? We hope you go to a real doctor. The same goes for your world-class Nissan vehicle: you just don’t have it serviced by any mechanic and expect it to stay healthy. The best way to serve the health of your Nissan vehicle is with a factory trained Nissan certified professional. Schedule an appointment today at United Nissan of Las Vegas to schedule a Nissan Check Engine Light Diagnosis with one of our factory trained Nissan certified technicians.
Nissan Drivers in the Las Vegas area should schedule their check engine light diagnosis service with United Nissan to be sure everything is assessed and repaired correctly. Book your service online or call us at (855) 355-5041 today!
Why United Nissan Service Center?
- Nissan Certified Trained Technicians
- Luxurious Customer Lounge
- Express Service Offerings
- Courtesy Service Shuttle
- Complementary Coffee
- Stocked Snack and Beverage Bar
- Flat Screen T.V.
- Parts Boutique
- Friendly Staff
- Magazines & Newspapers